Happy Friday Darling Divas!
I hope you all are doing well! This Friday we are going to be shaking things up a little bit. I have been exploring more of my Lifestyle content lately, and today I’d like to bring you into my current mindset. I have been challenging myself to show up for myself 100%, and it has been nothing but wonderful. I naturally felt led to share the 5 ways I have been showing up for myself in hopes that I can inspire somebody or be inspired by you! So grab a snack, take a seat, and enjoy today’s video!
I hope you all truly enjoyed it! What are some ways that you show up for yourself? Comment down below! I’d love to hear some possible new ideas to incorporate into my current ways! Still, working on some ways? That’s totally fine! I’m still a work in progress myself, but so far these 5 have been a great start.
My 5 Ways
- Cooking More: My inner chef has been unleashed during 2020, and it has been so therapeutic for me! Should I start doing some cooking content? I know I have done a little in the past, but I was thinking of starting it up again! Let me know.
2. Sticking to my schedule: This has been such a blessing to my mindset! I have been able to breeze through my task now that I am doing them when I planned to! AirTable has been such a big help with maintaining my schedule. It’s a great app that helps me organize my thoughts, my daily tasks, and allows me to check them off one by one!
3. Only Working On Weekends: My Weekends are my absolute Me Days! I look forward to it every single week, and I lounge just as hard as I work! On my weekends I do facemasks, catch up on my tv shows, and spend time with my loved ones. I also use my weekends to SLEEP! If you want to see a weekend routine video let me know!
4. Spending Time Unplugged: This is an area that is still such a struggle but has still been so helpful when I do it. Spending time away from all of my electronics gives my brain and eyes a break! Everything we do is on the phone now, so it’s great to take a break every now and then.
5. Writing Things Down: Writing things down has been such a big help! It allows me to track all that I am doing. Sometimes we get so caught up in knocking things out that we don’t know what we actually knocked out. Writing in my various journals and crossing things off my handwritten to-do list has been a big help because it allows me to see what I have been doing! Hopefully this tip can help one of you!
So darling divas that’s all from me this week! Be sure to sign up for the V.I.P. mailing list if you haven’t already. It’s 100% free, and new perks are being added soon! I love you lots like tater tots, happy holidays, and I will talk to you all next week!