Happy New Year Darling Divas!!
Welcome to the first blog post of 2017!! I know I went a little M.I.A last week, but I am here and sooo excited for the New Year! For the first blog post in 2017, I decided that I would do a bit of reflecting. So I found this tag online, and sat down to review how 2016 went, and how 2017 will be. So let’s get into this fun video!
I hope you guys have enjoyed this fun tag video! Click here to visit the website to where I found this tag! Below I have left a clean copy of the questions! Feel free to answer them in the comments, or make a video! If you end up making a video, then tag me in it! I would love to see it!
1. If you could look back on one memory from last year that you wish you could relive, what would it be?
2. What was one new years resolution that you accomplished?
3. 3 words to describe last year?
4. Best music related creation/inspiration last year by an artist in your opinion?
5. Something you’re looking forward to this coming year?
6. What did last year teach you?
7. What was your most worn clothing item of last year?
8. If you had to sum up your year in one word, what would it be?
9. What are you hoping for more of this coming year?
10. What are you hoping for less of this coming year?
11. Best book you read last year?
12. What is your New Year’s resolution for the upcoming year?
So, ladies, that wraps up the first blog post of the New Year! I hope you enjoyed it! Don’t worry all the fashion fun starts up tomorrow, so be sure to come right back here to check it out! I, unfortunately, didnt make it to 500 subscribers by the end of 2016, but I am super grateful for all of you getting me close! I am determined to hit 500 and beyond in 2017, so follow and support the blog if you like what you see! You can keep connected with me and the blog by following me on social media. All the links are above! I love you lots like tater tots, and I will see you tomorrow!